Hit the slopes without delay, by pre-ordering your lift pass with Ski Bluebird.This means cheaper individual passes and that we’ll do the tedious queuing for you, ensuring that on arrival your pass will be waiting for you, and you can get out skiing without delay. When ordering a ski pass it is important to purchase the pass that best suits your individual needs and ability. Lift pass prices for Winter 2016/17 are listed below, if you have any questions regarding their suitability to your requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.
Other Lift-pass Options:There are a range of other lift pass options available, one of which may be more suited to your needs:
- Multiple Day Pass: Lift Passes for Courchevel and Les Trios Vallées can cover any number of days you like. From 1 to 14 days. Please note that our discounts only apply to passes over 6 days in duration.
- Pedestrian Pass: A great option if you’re a non-skier, this allows you access up the mountain to the spectacular views and to enjoy a spot of lunch on one of the many sun terraces Courchevel has to offer.
- Mini Pass: These provide access to small sections of the skiing areas.
- Courchevel Upgrade: A Courchevel Pass upgrade, allowing you to ski Les Trois Vallées for the day.
- Afternoon Pass: On your arrival day, you may be able to ski in the afternoon. These passes must be purchased direct from the lift pass office when you head out to the slopes.