Collection of Information
- Personal information is only collected when you submit this information to Ski bluebird. Be it via; email, telephone/fax, post or Social media. In short when you make direct contact with us.
- No personal information is collected from visitors, who only look at our web pages.
Use of informationSki Bluebird, use's the information you provide us in three ways:
- To contact you.
- To process payments for your holiday.
- To send you information regarding your holiday and Ski Bluebird.
Storage and Processing of InformationSki Bluebird are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide us.
- All personal information provided to Ski Bluebird will be stored in electronic password protected files.
- Any information received by Ski Bluebird via hard copy or telephone will be input into our password protected files.
- Only authorised personnel within the company have access to these details.
- Immediately after your bank/credit card details have been used to process your holiday payment they will be shredded. No physical or electronic copy will remain in Ski Bluebird's possession.